SPREAD THE NEWS! Doors open on Monday 15th June
I am so excited to re-open our little shop from Monday 15th June.
I hope that the measures put in place will give you reassurance and confidence to enjoy shopping again. The absolute priority is to keep us all safe and so I just wanted to reiterate a few of the new procedures that will be in place when you arrive:
- please remove gloves and use the provided hand sanitiser
- the shop is limited to 1 person / 1 household at a time
- 2m social distancing should be observed at all times – there are floor stickers to assist you
- communal areas, door handles, credit card machines will be sanitised after every appointment and the shop will be cleaned throughout the day
- the changing rooms will remain closed
- all payments must be made with a credit or debit card
- all returned items will be steamed and placed in quarantine for 72 hours.
As previously stated we will primarily be operating an appointment based system as we can only safely accommodate 1 customer at a time. However we will accept “walk ins” if we have availability. The appointments can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – spaces will obviously be limited but we will endeavour to see you!
The opening times for week commencing 15th June will be:
Monday 10am – 3pm (appointments 10-12)
Wednesday 10am – 3pm (appointments 12-2)
Thursday 10am – 3pm (appointments 11-1)
Friday 10am – 3pm (appointments 12-2)
Saturday 10am – 3pm (appointments 11-1)
We will of course review and adjust any procedures in line with regulatory requirements.
Hope to see you next week